Sunday, 6 March 2016

Bringing it home


We've just spent a weekend in Oxford watching the 109th Varsity boxing match. I was  a nervous wreck, I am not that great at watching people hit each other in any case and this time I knew just how much was at stake for our younger son who is captain this year and wanted more than anything to see Oxford bring home the Truelove Bowl. Anyhow, they did it and the delight and relief was, and is, enormous. Congratulations to them as I know just how much hard work, blood, sweat and tears (literally) it has cost and how very deserved the win was:)

1 comment:

  1. Well done them Sue. I know what you mean about watching boxing, can't really feel it's a good idea myself but I do appreciate that it is quite a skill.
    You can breath easy now.

    ReplyDelete