Friday, 27 November 2015

That Friday feeling?

It is Friday night which usually means a trip to the gym. Tonight I am just too tired following two weeks in a row with parents' evenings and appointments that kept me at work until past nine o'clock. It is also just too wet and horrible out there, so I am going to settle down and do some reading or see if there is anything worth watching (unlikely!) I hardly ever do any marking on a Friday night, it is the one time in the week I reserve for "me". One other thing I would not contemplate doing today, given it is apparently "Black Friday", is venture anywhere near a shop. I was quite pleased therefore to see that Black Friday has been more like slack Friday this year- maybe people have some sense after all?
                                BLACK FRIDAY
         Their black is your red

No comments:

Post a Comment