Saturday, 18 January 2014

Changes

Well, I said that 2014 was going to bring big changes to my circumstances, I just didn't know that it would happen this soon. Last week I was given the chance to step into a new role at work. I can't say too much about it but I made the difficult decision that I would do so. Please pray for me that this works out as I hope it will. It will be hard work in the short term but I think it will bring longer term benefits.
I can't say a lot more than that, but I may not be blogging much over the next three to four months.
With blessings as always!

4 comments:

  1. Prayers, of course, Sue, and very best wishes. I've had some of those big changes in the past and they have turned out to be so worthwhile. Hoping this is the case for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought things had gone quiet for a reason !! I wish you all the very best in the future Sue. Many blessings and thanks for all the wisdom and light you have brought here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with whatever your change brings, perhaps you'll let us know if that is appropriate.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds challenging. Sometimes we just have to take a risk in making difficult decisions. Looking forward to hearing more when you are able.

    ReplyDelete