Sunday, 11 August 2013

How do you find that one?

Have fun watching David Cameron trying to answer the question about whether Christians should sell all their possessions and give all their money to the poor!
 Let's be fair though, although I can't stand the Tories (...and, oh dear, didn't Jesus say something about loving everyone, even your enemies...) I'm not sure I could answer this one without squirming. I might not have Cameron's millions, but does that let me off the hook when I am much wealthier than the majority of the world's population and possibly much wealthier than many of those struggling in my own country? So, how do you find that one and, if you believe you'll meet your maker face to face, what are you going to say? 'Cos I sure as heck don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment