Monday, 14 May 2012

Do dogs have souls? (Part nineteen)

One of the things I love about Bess is her relentless pursuit of the fundamental questions of doggie life - such as, "Is there a rabbit?" We took this picture yesterday on a walk through the lovely woods around Alderley Edge - a place that is close to doggie heaven. I am not sure this photo is evidence that Bessie has a soul, more evidence that she is getting rather broad in the beam (I was a bit worried that she might get stuck down the rabbit hole) but I think it's a cute picture and that you'd like to see it anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, agreed. But, perhaps not her 'best' angle!
    It may not be proof that dogs have souls but it is proof that she at least is an optimist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't dared show her the picture, Ray. Might be a case of "does my bum look big in this"!

    ReplyDelete