Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Archdruid for Archbishop says liberal, neo-pagan blogger!

Anglican Mainstream has accused liberals of bullying tactics, which is methinks a case of the pot calling the kettle sooty arse...It has also spoken of neo-Paganism. Clearly they have somehow found out that I  would like to nominate the Archdruid as the next Archbishop. Her wealth of experience kicking ass and laying down the law to the crazies  individuals seeking spiritual enlightenment in the Beaker Community would stand her in good stead for dealing with the tensions in our beloved Communion. Plus the ABC is apparently an honorary druid, I don't see why it can't work the other way round! The writing is on the wall!



Archdruid Eileen
The Archbishop



7 comments:

  1. Yeah, my vote goes to the Archdruid for ABC. If she doesn't get the job there's a vacancy here for a vicar. I'd have liked to have had the skeleton under the coffee table for our next incumbent, she deserved the job having dossed around in the church for half a century but alas she was declared to be a pagan. Since when has that bothered the C of E?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice Sue. I'm sure the Church of England would have no objection to her carrying a whip in place of a crozier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brave move indeed. I think I feel a song coming on...

    A-B-C
    easy as 1-2-3
    or simple as do-re-mi
    A-B-C, 1-2-3 Eileen, you, a thousand tealights and the entire assembled Anglican Communion, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we may have the beginnings of a new movement in the C of E:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do my best,Benny. I do my best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are there enough tealights for the whole Anglican Communion?

    ReplyDelete