Monday, 25 April 2011

Wedding blues

 I hope the devout monarchists amongst you will forgive me for not providing wall to wall coverage of you- know-what in a few days time,  I shall be otherwise engaged! I recommend logging on to Anglican Mainstream to benefit from their views about the upcoming nuptials; some recent speculation has focused on  whether the event will encourage lots of Brits currently living in sin to decide to get married instead. I just hope none of the  slags, hussies, already sampled brides will follow Ms Middleton's example of wearing a white dress or omit the all important promise to obey their husbands- the state of the world nowadays!
Below is  a training video giving women hints on remaining pure and finding a husband.

1 comment:

  1. I recommend logging on to Anglican Mainstream

    Now that surprised me....initially....

    ReplyDelete