Friday, 13 August 2010

Papal designs

I expect quite a few people have already seen this, but I was quite taken with Andrew Brown's competition to design a T shirt for the Pope's visit to the UK. Designers had to attempt to do better than the banal "Pope /Nope" slogan on offer from the National Secular Society ( admittedly not a difficult challenge.) The winners represent a range of pro and anti Pope slogans. Apparently not all of the entries and posts on comment threads were in the best possible taste...

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I did quite enjoy this one from another source, not quite a t-shirt though.

    .. I should really be getting back to writing tomorrow's talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to echo the commenter who thought they might not be real nuns...
    Good luck with the talk, looking forward to it:)

    ReplyDelete