Wednesday, 11 August 2010

For your bookshelf

Here is a sneak preview of my reading plan for next year's vacation...


I have already warned Bessie that she may be featuring as my stylish Autumn knitwear.

A chance to extend my knowledge of polymorphous perversity is always welcome.

... and of pregnant Spanish men...



I like to take some light theological reading away with me, so that I know how to answer my children's burning questions in a way that is helpful for the whole family.

With A level results day and the start of a new term looming, this one has a certain appeal. ( I know you'll all miss me...)

6 comments:

  1. When are you choosing the book group's book for the month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear you are disappearing with a sadistic, pregnant, vegetarian Spaniard. Try to keep warm in Bessie's coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being the only male in the book group, the Spanish one seems the obvious choice to alienate everyone else

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we'd all be quite fascinated to find out about the details. Those of us who have given birth could share also share our eye watering experiences.

    I think oral sadism might be quite eye watering as well...

    A practical session of knitting with dog hair might leave you less queasy. I could supply the dog?

    ReplyDelete