Thursday, 1 April 2010

Maundy Thursday

A sunny, cold and windy Maundy Thursday. I took Bessie for a long walk this morning ; we walked for an hour, it was muddy, windy and invigorating - so much better than the sleet and drizzle we had yesterday and Tuesday.
I love daffodils, they always remind me of Easter and spring. I noticed that the snowdrops and crocuses of only a few weeks ago have disappeared and been replaced by daffodils everywhere. I took this picture of a bunch growing wild in the hedgerows.
I will not be going to the usual Mandy Thursday meal tonight - I will miss it as it has become part and parcel of Easter for me. I will be posting a great pesach video though - coming shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Your daffodils are ahead of ours here in Glasgow. Daffodils really do have to be my most favoutite flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still look forward to yours then!
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete