Friday, 12 March 2010

Myer-Briggs your blog!

Fellow bloggers may be interested in this silly - but- fun typealyzer site which analyses the personality of your blog. I discovered the typealyzer about three months ago and when I entered my URL, I came up as INTP (Introverted, iNtuitive , Thinking, Perceiving)- basically "logical, analytical" but "arrogant and insensitive."

However, three months up the road my blog has apparently changed personality and is ISTP. An ISTP blog is"highly skilled and independent" but also likes "fun, action, adventure and risk."
(Maybe because it had more photos than text taking up the space the second time?)

I shall leave you to decide which is the more accurate description. I'd go for clever and arrogant everytime - if it wasn't for the fact that Anglican Mainstream came up as exactly the same type...

2 comments:

  1. It looks like my blog is a INFP blog at least at the moment. Strangely it is the same type as the blog (OCICBW) that brought me to your blog.

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin - preachers cum pig farmers always welcome here :)

    Thanks for commenting and it is nice to see you here. OCIBW is a great blog, I tend to check it most days.

    ReplyDelete