Thursday, 9 July 2009

Tesco and Wine

Mr. M is back from China and has brought with him ( as usual) some mementos of his trip including this oriental style Tesco carrier bag and some Chinese wine in a rather lovely container. This may be the time to divulge that when on home turf, Mr. M has a bit of addiction to Tescos ( seriously, the kids always joke that he has to shop there every day or he gets withdrawal symptoms- there are worse things to be addicted to is what I always say...) Anyhow, at the bottom of his luggage was the evidence that, where there's a will, there's a way. Mr. M had found a Tesco in China!
The wine however did not come from Tescos but was a gift from the company he was working for. He always gets something, once it was a bumper CD gift box of Chinese Classical music ....hmm... which at some point may be appearing on e-bay. The wine is - wait for it - 52% proof. Wonder when we'll crack open that one?

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Greetings from Trinidad and Tobago!
    I finally found your blog. It is nice to see how people around the world live!
    I hope you keep blogging. Pace yourself and remember to take vacations!

    --T.A.G?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! Hope you are well over there in Trinidad and Tobago.
    ((((T.A.G))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am. It's raining but I'm doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes me feel good because it is SUNNY here - I am at Synod, as you can see from my post above, promoting Inclusive Church.

    ReplyDelete