Saturday, 18 July 2009

Going on a Summer Holiday

If anyone has been reading this blog, you may have noticed that we are going on holiday ( have I mentioned it enough?) We will be away for a fortnight and I will try to post but may not manage piccies so here to fire your imagination - well, mine really - are some photos of the place we are going in Bodrum, Turkey.

We are really looking forward to a chance to take a break, spend some time together, as a couple and as a family. We have a trip to Ephesus planned and will be celebrating our anniversary while away , other than that we aim to enjoy lots of sun, swimming, food, drink, reading and just generally relaxing as people do!

2 comments:

  1. We were discussing roman garrisons in Ephesus yesterday morning - I'd been talking about where Philippians might have been written and whether Ephesus was a goer - so you will take notes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do my best ( is this my holiday assignment?) I did think of having a quick read through Ephesians before we went...

    ReplyDelete